CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Some Pictures



We just wanted to post a few pictures. Nothing really to say.


Two of the nephews were here not too long ago (we aquired a new nephew almost 2 months ago). We went to Disney Land while they were here.


(Jana Kay, I will e-mail you all these)

Also, today is our neice Anna's 2nd birthday!! She's been sick, we hope she had a good day!


That is one good looking shirt, Anna!! :-)

And last, but not least....the newest Tidmore....

Mason Reed

Hope you guys had a great Sunday. We will post again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeri!! The pix are great! I'm looking forward to my e-mail to get them. I still haven't even developed our film yet. k

TTidmore said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland. Makes me want to go. I like your new blog.