CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

Pet Peeves!

Someone posted a comment in response to the "Tiddies" basically saying why they disagree with my choice of "Little Miss Sunshine" as the funniest movie of the year. While I have no problem with someone posting a comment about how their perspective differs, I did have two problems with this post:
1)They ruined the ending of a movie, which may be one of my biggest pet peeves, just because you didn't enjoy the movie, doesn't give you the right to ruin it for others, and;
2)they left the post anonymously.

Please if you wish to comment, either positively or negatively, leave your name. If you can't sign in, just put your name at the end.

Thanks,
The West Coast Tidmores!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... "Tiddies"

Kristen said...

Hey Jeri-
I found your blog randomly when I was reading someone elses.
It sounds like everything is going great in CA. We have a blog too!
caseyandkristen.blogspot.com
We now live in the Metroplex--Keller (Ft. Worth area) to be exact. Good to read how good things are.
Kristen Cooper

Kristen said...

We were in Ama for a little bit, not for long. I had to go have surgery. Maybe we will run into you again there. We are there often seeing our friends and family. Have a great week.