CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

so good it's....WICKED!!!!



Excuse the poor attempt at a witty title for this blog post. Honestly, it made me giggle when i thought of it...so...most of you will probably think it's corny. :-) But that's ok with me. Saturday night we ventured to Hollywood to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater. It is my new favorite musical. It was so entertaining and the music is AWESOME. I reccomend this musical to everyone.

At 4:00 am Sunday morning (after only being in bed for 2 1/2 hours) I woke up terribly sick. The nasty stomach thing that attacked all my kids at school finally caught me. At least, I assume it was that rather than food poisoning since everything i ate the last week Travis ate too. Either way...at the urging of my sweet husband the sickness resulted in a trip to the Urgent Care center here in Malibu (because there is no way I would have made it to Santa Monica to the ER). One bout of dehydration, an IV, 3 bags of saline, 2 syringes of demoral, and 2 syringes of phenergen later (all in 4 1/2 hours) I was feeling much better. Loopy, but better. Blah. If I never get that again it will be too soon.

In other news, Monday we were walking into CVS here in Malibu and ran into David Arquette. Well, not so much ran into as walked past in the parking lot.

Also, it looks like Travis has a great shot at an entertainment law internship. He has a meeting Friday. If you think about it you might shoot up a prayer on his behalf. Thanks!! Have a good one.

4 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

hey ya'll!
We understand - it's hard to make it back to sing song from halfway across the country! The rest of the show was blah, of course!

jennifer said...

Sorry to hear about you being sick...hope all is well now. I hear our boys are talking about you guys coming for a visit??

Love the new look...but am a little diappointed not to make your "blogs I read" list. I happen to be pretty faithful to yours!! Just kidding!

The Future said...

Um, how did the interview go?

That would be sweet.

The CineManiac said...

The meeting went well, it was less of an interview though then my contact going through the cases they are working on and giving me some things to research from home, because they are to swamped to have me come in and train right now.
The only down side is it's apparently unpaid, but I'm working on that because I can't not get paid. So just pray I can find some kind of compensation so I can keep the job.
BTW one of the cases involves Superman! So it really is my perfect job!