You may recognize him better here:
He's still cute.
Travis, you were adorable and still are!! I love you, your favorite mother-in-law.
Hey Travis -Happy Birthday (even if I am a day late)!!! Haven't seen you in forever. Hope you had a good birthday.Sherri Graham (yes, that would be Jill and Kat's mom.)
Hey Travis!! Still as cute as ever. Happy Birthday!
Of course he is still adorable! Hope your day ws great! Proud of you and all you have done in 26 years! Anxious to see you guys!LoveMom & Dad
Hey happy late birthday!Brandy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Travis, you were adorable and still are!! I love you, your favorite mother-in-law.
Hey Travis -
Happy Birthday (even if I am a day late)!!! Haven't seen you in forever. Hope you had a good birthday.
Sherri Graham (yes, that would be Jill and Kat's mom.)
Hey Travis!! Still as cute as ever. Happy Birthday!
Of course he is still adorable! Hope your day ws great! Proud of you and all you have done in 26 years! Anxious to see you guys!
Love
Mom & Dad
Hey happy late birthday!
Brandy
Post a Comment