I was serving snack to a group of kids at school today. We somehow got onto the topic of traveling, or something, I'm not sure. Anyhow, here is the conversation:
Me: "I get on an airplane to go to Texas!"
All 10 kids, almost in unison: "TEXAS!!!!!"
One boy: "That's where the cowboys are."
Another boy: "Yeah, all the cowboys are in Texas."
The rest of them: "YEAH!!!"
Me: "Who told you that cowboys were in Texas?"
One girl: "Well, my TV!"
And there you have it!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Texas - through the eyes of some of my five year old students
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your 5-year-old students all sound like idiots.
well, they were born in California. :-) he he
as a side note: I like my kids. they are fun. The ONLY offense they have made (however insignificant it may be) is being born in California. :-) I am only poking fun here.
well there are a lot of cowboys in texas...
How funny! When and for how long are y'all in Texas?
Post a Comment