Russell Martin hit a Grand Slam Walk-Off Home Run tonight (first of his career) in the 10th inning against the Pirates. I think I picked the best player to be a fan of. And...I have a signed (by him) bat and a ball (soon to be signed - i hope). Too bad we sold our tickets for tonight's game. That's ok. It was fun to watch on TV. Awesome game. Awesome. Anyway...thought I would share my pride.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
in regards to your last post, NICE WORK! its tough to get those balls, and dangerous to boot! I've got one in my lifetime, but even that one my dad got for me when I was like 13 at batting practice. i saw the rocks play the dodgers a few days ago, and 3 foul balls came really close to me, but alas... so congrats!
Post a Comment