CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ok, since the news is out...

There will be a new little person in our house in January. Yep! I'm preggers. We weren't going to spill the beans for a while, but EVERYONE in the free world knows already. We have gotten congratulations cards in the mail and e-mails, so, what the heck!!

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

9 comments:

Jacquie said...

Congratulations!! Spruce got an email from Celia. We are so excited for you guys. I kept checking your blog to see when you were going to announce.

Brandy said...

Congratulations!! Wow I wasn't expecting that news! Keep us up to date on all of it!
Brandy

Carissa said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

kelly said...

how far along are you? congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I wasn't suppose to tell but we were too excited to keep it in!! Hope we are forgiven!! Can't wait til January!!
Love
CiCi (MOM)

Kristen said...

Congrats!!! :)

LoriLoo310 said...

Congratulations, get ready for the ride of your life!

Kelli said...

Hey y'all,

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am also so excited to have found your blog! Sounds like y'all are doing great, have a fabulous summer!

Jordan said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news. We might have been the very last people to find out in Amarillo...we actually learned it on your blog. Keep us posted on all "pregnant" news.
Brad and Jordan