CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's A.......

BOY!!!

We had our fun 3D/4D ultrasound and Tidbit is very obviously a boy! :-) We were so excited to know that we went right out and registered!! We will post some of the pics later. Just wanted to post what we are having.

Oh his name is Owen Parker.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his name and can't wait to meet him!! Congratulations.....all I can say is your life will never be the same. The best is yet to come. You will know the meaning of a complete love.
Love you guys,
Rhonda

Carissa said...

Congratulations! I love his name too!

Brandy said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Owen Parker in a few months. Now we can start buying boy things!! Praying for rest of your pregnancy to be easy, an easy delivery and a healthy boy!! So exciting.
Love
CiCi and Pop

LoriLoo310 said...

Yay for sweater vests and cute little boy things! Yay for Owen Parker!

Kristen said...

I love the name!!! It is precious! :) I am so excited for you guys! How fun! :)

lisajo said...

Congratulations! You will truly have a little squirt on your hands!

Gena said...

Hey guys! I ran into your blog through Kristens'. I hope you guys are all doing alright! Congratulations on the boy, boys are sooo much fun!!
Gena Gilbert