So, this guy is suing God?!?! What?? I mean, come on. What does he expect to gain out of this? Read the article here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297121,00.html
In other news, today was the first day of school at work. There's a whole new batch of little guys. They are exhausting. I am so tired. There is one little boy that was there last year. This is his last year before he is off to kindergarten. Anyway, he is a bit of a bahavior problem - but for some reason he REALLY likes me. So, today as he comes into my room he hugged my belly and said, "Oh Mrs. Tidmore I love you." Then he rubbed my belly and asked me, "Can we please meet your boy when he comes out?" He is very sweet. Last Friday at orientation he ran up to me and hugged me. When I asked how his summer was he told me, "It was all great, except you weren't there!!"
I also heard some funny pronunciations of my last name.
- Tigmorg
- Timwork
- Turdmore (the kid that said this was really small, and totally didn't know what he was saying!!)
- Tidmonk
These are all very original. Most of the parents still call me Mrs. Tidwell. It drives me nuts.


4 comments:
From what I read, the Senator that is suing God, is not really suing God. I think he's just trying to prove a point that anyone can sue anyone.
I know that's got to drive you crazy when kids mispronounce your name. I got Miss Spits, Miss Spaz, and Miss Fats (from a ESL student), to name a few. Bless their hearts, you know they mean no harm, but it is nice to be called by the correct name!
Carissa, he is trying to make that point, but my problem with the senator is he wants to allow Frivolous lawsuits. He thinks anyone should be able to sue anyone which is simply not true.
Why should we allow people to sue McDonalds for making them fat, why should people who are hurt breaking into someone's house to rob them be allowed to sue the victim of their crime.
Frivolous lawsuits do nothing but clog up the judicial system and keep real cases from getting to trail in a timely matter.
Personally I wish he was a lawyer so he could be disbarred for filing this lawsuit, but I'll settle for public ridicule.
The best one I got was Mrs. Gigalow!!! That was great...
I completely agree with you!! I just thought he was making fun of our justice system, not because he thinks anyone should be able to sue anyone. Guess I read it wrong! Sorry!
Post a Comment