NO GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!!!!!! Hooray!!
Also...if you have looked at my ticker on the top of my blog...I am now below 100 days on the countdown to Owen!! Fun!
I have a funny story from work today. I hope it doesn't offend anyone...but I am going to put it on here anyway. It is something that a child said...unaware that they were saying anything wrong.
We were painting firetrucks in art today, and one little girl was there that has a bit of a speech problem. She is only three. Well, when kids create art, they get very proud and want you to notice every detail about their art. She said to me, "Mrs. Tidmore, look at my firetruck." EXCEPT: it did not come out firetruck. If you take out the "tr" and put another "f" instead, THAT is what she said. That's right. You said it right. She said, "Mrs. Tidmore, look at my fire*uck." She was saying firetruck, but that is not how it was coming out, thanks to her little speech issue. It was hilarious, but of course I couldn't laugh at her. And she kept saying it. Every time she added anything at all to her firetruck, she wanted me to notice it.
Anyway...have a good week.
UPDATE: well...one more couple in our apartments announced she is pregnant...so that makes 5 of us having babies. Although, there is one down because one baby was born lat night! It is going to be so much fun around here!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The Verdict is....
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats on not having gestational diabetes - and on being at under 100 days. I remember being thrilled to hit 99 days too.
I am so happy for you! I hope you have a better week!
Lots of babies! We have 13 due here between now and March! Crazy!
That's soo funny what the little boy said about firetruck.:) Congrats on not having gestational diabetes. hope things are going well!
Post a Comment