Well, I am officially done with work! WOO HOO!! Today after the Christmas party at work we went to the store and bought stuff to make lots of Christmas goodies tomorrow!! It will be fun. I am glad to be finished with work and now I can finally rest. :-)
Here are my belly pics.

34 weeks (above)
35 weeks (below)



4 comments:
Getting close! He'll be here before you know it. Have you had your "last date" with Travis yet? If not, go to a movie or do something that you won't be able to do when Owen gets here. I'm so excited for you!
You look great! Congrats on being done with work! I agree with Lori...have a date night and enjoy these last few days just the 2 of you. Merry Christmas!
Too cute! Not much longer now ... you are in the home stretch!!! I third that ... go on lots of date nights before things get crazy! :)
I can't wait to see baby Owen! You do look adorable!
Post a Comment