1. Pee - I have been peed on more times than I can count in the last 2 weeks.
2. Poop - I was pooped on yesterday for the first time. Lovely.
3. Puke - Well, it is spit up, but that doesn't start with a P. I was soaked twice yesterday and once this morning. Again, Lovely.
It's a good thing I love this kid.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
The 3 P's
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh! But he is so precious!! Miss him already, wish I were there to hold and love on him. Things will continue to get better and better! What a joy and a blessing even the 3 p's are!
Love
CiCi
How are you doing? These first few weeks (and months) can be so hard. Try to do something just for yourself once a day, even if it's as small as enjoying a cup of tea or lighting your favorite candle. Owen is so precious.
I joked with Brian that God must have made babies so adorable to help us cope with the frustrations of the first couple of weeks! I agree with Lori, the first few weeks are the hardest but then things really do get easier.
You gotta love the pee, poop, and puke! Hope you got my package alright. Owen is the sweetest thing ever! Hope yal are doing well!
Luv u!
Rebecca
Jeri, have you noticed that you're 42 weeks and 5 days pregnant?! I laughed out loud when I saw that!
Hope everything is going well!! Hopefully the burp cloth we sent is coming in handy for the 3rd "P"!!
Post a Comment