CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

update on the surgery

well, jeri here. I am still in the hospital. I have a lowered liver function because of a stone that got into my common bile duct. SOOOO, another procedure will be needed to take care of that and i might be able to go home Sunday.

I HATE staying in this hospital. HATE it. I miss my little boy.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Shea said...

so sorry to hear that you have to stay 2 extra days. We're praying that you can be out and with your little one ASAP!

Rebecca said...

i hope you get to feeling better soon! you are in my prayers!!

LoriLoo310 said...

I'm so sorry you're still there. I know how much you must be missing Owen. Here's to hoping you're home with your two boys ASAP.