ok, so you know how you sit at your computer and type random things into Google...otherwise known as you "google" something?? Well, I was typing random things in tonight and came up with a website that tells about ACU. I don't know, like the Wikipedia of universities or something.
According to this website, apparently ACU has a fight song??
Fight Song
ACU Fight Song (a.k.a. Wildcat Victory)
Wildcats! Hold that line! Hold that line!
Wildcats! Now's the time! Now's the time!
Strive on! Drive on! We must make a score
For ACU, as we have before.
Wildcats! Throw a pass! Throw a pass!
We must win this game.
Come on and fight,
Fight, fight, and give us just another
Wildcat victory.
Purple! White!
Purple! White!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
What is this?? I have NEVER heard this before. Have any of you fellow ACU alum heard this?? Now, the end part I am familiar with...the very last 4 lines. But other than that, I have never heard this. Was it retired 50 years ago or something?? I'm so confused.


6 comments:
Did you ever go to any ball-games? It's the song they play when the team scores! Maybe I know this because I was in the band.
yeah i went to ball games. Maybe I have heard the musical tune of the song (which I have no idea what it is, besides the "purple white, purple white" part) if the band plays it, but I have never heard the words, or seen them.
J
News to me! I never went to ball games...so I wouldn't know!!!
Ha! Never heard it either. And I love that ACU has a wikipedia page.
Ok I just reread your post and noticed you weren't talking about wikipedia. But I did go look, and ACU does have a wikipedia entry.
I'm commenting on your post about the state of your house. First, here is my daily quote: An immaculate house is the sign of a wasted life. Second: You'll start to get "it" figured out about the time Owen is six months old. Before that, forget it! When Eli was six months old, I started to feel like, maybe, I could be normal.
Then again, my standards are pretty low.
Post a Comment