I am LOSING MY MIND!!!
We need a new car. Travis needs our one working car 6 days a week (sometimes 7) for his class on the other side of town...so that leaves me STRANDED at home and completely bored and lonely. I can't stand this. Neither one of us has a job, so we can't buy a car.
I can't drive to San Antonio, I can't even drive to the dang grocery store. I HATE sitting at home all day long.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
AGHHHHHHHHHH
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Glad yall made it to Texas safely! We will be there soon! Sorry about the car situation...hopefully something will work out for you!
Jeri,
I am so excited you are back in TX!! If you ever are headed to Abilene give me a call!!
Drive Travis to class so you can have the car, then go pick him up when he's finished. The car is only sitting in the parking lot all day otherwise. George and I only had 1 car for about 18 months when we lived in El Paso. We lived on the far east side of town and I worked on the west side of down town (about 25 minutes away).
k-
believe me, we have considered all of the options. Travis has to go to the library (not anywhere near the place where his class is) after his class...which gets out at different times every day. He even considered taking the bus, but due to the routes and where his class is, where the library is, where we live...that isn't really feasible.
can he hitch a ride with one of his classmates?
Post a Comment