CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

WWWWWWIPEOUT!!!!!

I just have to give a shout out to my college roommate Ronni. She WAS ON WIPEOUT!!! It was hilarious to watch the little bits they showed of her. Way to go Ronni. What a sport you are for agreeing to do those crazy, and I'm guessing painful, things! Although, I am not sure that you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Mike and I LOVE that show! We saw Ronni and we both recognized her. How fun to have a fellow ACU alum on tv!

jennifer said...

Kenny and I were watching it also and saw her. I said that I thought she looked familiar...and that's why!!

McLove said...

Owen's room is darling. Did you paint those dots on the wall or are they stickums? Soo cute. glad you guys are having fun in Texas.