CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 08, 2008

Tired...

I had written a long post that I was going to add pictures to and post it, but I waited too long and now alot of the information in that post is irrelevant.

Anyway, I am tired. Owen is precious, and I am tired. He had his first cold this weekend. Thankfully it seems to have run it's course rather quickly, and I chalk that up to breastfeeding! :-) Last Tuesday we started MOPS. Owen had a rough time in his class, and I was called out halfway through the meeting to get him. Poor kid. Wednesday was the first day of school for both of us, and that was equally rough for Owen. Today at school he had a better time, and I think maybe last week was rough because he wasn't feeling great. Thursday we went to San Antonio and put Owen in the pool for the first time, shortly after he had a full blown cold. :-(

Owen is fully crawling all over the place. He is so fast. He is also pulling up on everything. He wants to walk so bad. I'd like him to wait a while on that, but I'd almost be willing to put money on him walking by 10 months.

He really wants to eat table food. Any suggestions on what to give him?

Here are some pictures. (WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES AHEAD!)


Owen and Daddy make a Land of Pillows sometimes


We took Leah's idea and made a ball pit out of our baby pool!! Owen LOVES it!



AND THIS IS HOW WE FOUND OWEN A LITTLE WHILE AGO....


He was crawling around, next thing we new he was standing up! AHGGG!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Owen!
Pop

jennifer said...

He is growing so fast! I love the family picture when y'all were in the pool! Sorry you are so tired and Owen was sick. Hopefully your bodies will get some rest and you'll get used to this new schedule!

Allison Connor said...

He is getting so big. He just keeps getting cuter! I hope you find some time to catch up on your rest!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see him again. Love the picture of him in the pool with the hat on. I need you to email me that one. He is going to be everywhere now! Glad you had a better day Monday. Things will get better as you both get use to the new schedule.
Love
CiCi

mindy said...

CUTE pictures! I love the ones where he's sitting in the colorful ball pit and the family pic at teh pool! Hope he feels better soon!

jana said...

that baby is soooo cute!

Momma Weber said...

I start MOPS tomorrow, I can't wait! I love the ball pit idea with the pool.

Cassie said...

Owen is so cute!! Matthew's got one runny nose as well! I, too, love the ball pit idea! I designed my blog (cutest blog on the block.com)
Love, Cassie

bcstark said...

Our playpen is from Walmart... the brand is North State. Here's a link to it online:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8457890

We really love it - we use it as a whole but also break it up and use sections as walls to section off our living room.

Now I have a question for you - where did you get the balls for the ball pit? I LOVE that idea!

Leah J. said...

First off, yay for the ball pit! Isn't it the best?!
Secondly, I was called out my first day of MOPS too because C wouldn't stop crying/screaming. Poor baby! This past time was much better!!
For finger food ideas ... check out www.wholesomebabyfood.com
:) L