Honestly, Jeri. He is sooooo cute! I wish you guys were able to go to Rhonda's. I guess I'll have to wait until T-giving. Hey, aren't you glad you're not in CA right now with the Santa Anas and wildfires??? Wasn't it around this time last year that you guys had to evacuate?
jeri, we need this picture to put in a frame so we can have it here. It is the cutest thing I've seen in years. I love it, I absolutely love it!! Give that boy a hug. Love ya, Aunt D
We are a family of THREE finishing out our time here in Southern California. Travis finishes Law School in May, and Jeri is at home currently with Owen Parker! In May we plan to move back to Texas after three years away.
8 comments:
Honestly, Jeri. He is sooooo cute! I wish you guys were able to go to Rhonda's. I guess I'll have to wait until T-giving. Hey, aren't you glad you're not in CA right now with the Santa Anas and wildfires??? Wasn't it around this time last year that you guys had to evacuate?
What a precious little man! Can you believe how old our boys are getting?!?!
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys in 1 1/2 weeks!
Love
CiCi
Oh my goodness. I love him!
Oh, Owen, you are so adorable. I love him in a hat. love, mom
jeri, we need this picture to put in a frame so we can have it here. It is the cutest thing I've seen in years. I love it, I absolutely love it!! Give that boy a hug. Love ya, Aunt D
He is too cute!! Wish we were going to be at homecoming...we need to meet this little man before he turns one!!
that is SUCH a cute picture!
Post a Comment