Ok folks...I was tagged by 2 different people for 2 different things. But, I am doing them both on one blog post. If this isn't your thing...feel free to skip this post and not read it.
FIRST: I was tagged by Ronni.
RULES:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
*Tag seven other people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Ok, let's give this a go.
1. I am a sucker for ABC family movies...especially the Christmas ones. You know I will be tuning in for the "25 days of Christmas"! :-)
2. I no longer work. That's a news flash for most of you. It's a long story involving Owen's eating habits...
3. Wow...I cannot think of another darn thing. This will have to do.
I tag...my sister, carissa, noelle, rebecca, lyric, emily, and cassie.
OKAY...
I was also tagged by Heidi to post the 6th picture in my 6th album on my computer. Well, I use an apple, so my pictures aren't in albums. They are grouped by date...anyway...I chose the 6th picture from the 6th day of Owen's life. :-)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Tagged
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Owen is sooo cute, and, yes, Travis looks exhausted :)
Wow, Travis' expression is a perfect description for those first few weeks of parenthood. He looks happy and tired all together.
What happened with work and Owen's eating?
I'm just reading your comment! Are you guys still here? Luke said he's sorry he missed you!
Cassie
Post a Comment