Well, April's blog icon is no longer on the right side of my blog. That is because her blog is no longer there. There is alot of controversy around that blog and the people who wrote it. Is it fake? Is it real? I don't know. Some think both ways. All I know is I will pray for them either way because God knows the real story, and who can't use a few prayers, right?
So, that's all I will say about that.


4 comments:
Wow...not sure what to say about that one. If I'm being totally honest, my first instinct was not to pray for them. If the blog was fake...how could someone put people through the emotional ups and downs of a fictional story?
I admire you for saying you are going to pray for them, regardless of whether or not the people and circumstances existed. As a result, I will pray for them too.
Brittany Skloss and I have been having discussions about that blog as well. Kinda of a bummer they took it down.
Fox news online just released a story saying April Rose did not exist.
I'm not sure what to say about that.
http://littleoneapril.blogspot.com/
Check out this link...it was all fake. What a horrible person to do this. There are some sick people out there...
Post a Comment