Alright, I am still going private, but I need to get my act together and set it up. So, I will get to that when I get to it. For now, here are some photos to hold you over.
That photo of him holding the hose looks just. like. Travis! Amazing. And the way he's checking himself out in the mirror is hilarious! Thanks for the new pix. I might get my act together and put something up regarding the last couple of weeks...maybe.
We are a family of THREE finishing out our time here in Southern California. Travis finishes Law School in May, and Jeri is at home currently with Owen Parker! In May we plan to move back to Texas after three years away.
3 comments:
OMG..what a great idea..I pool with a built in shade!
That photo of him holding the hose looks just. like. Travis! Amazing. And the way he's checking himself out in the mirror is hilarious! Thanks for the new pix. I might get my act together and put something up regarding the last couple of weeks...maybe.
I can't get over how grown up Owen is getting!! I swear he looks older with each pic you post!
Post a Comment