...who thinks I only post things on Facebook. Which might be true, but not on purpose. Either way, here you go.
Scroll to the end to see a cute video.
Also...we had to turn Owen's car seat back to rear-facing, because the APA changed their recommendations to 2 years instead of 1. Bummer, but Owen didn't really seem that concerned.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
For my Mom...
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute video!!
Seriously? (about the car seat rating). There's no way. Aurelia would never fit the other way. Crazy APA. They're the ones making us keep kids in carseats until they're 8.
Really? I have not heard about the car seat thing. I guess we may have to change ours back.
That is the prettiest boy. I loved the video, I just got through watching it again. I may watch it again tomorrow night, too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment