CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8 things...

Ok, so Leah tagged me to tell 8 things about myself. Hmm, this will be hard, but I'll give it a shot.

1. I saw the new "Hairspray" movie a few weeks ago at a free screening, and it is my new FAVORITE movie!!!

2. I love "High School Musical". I know, I am a dork, BUT, my sister likes it too.

3. I love potatoes. I mean, the homemade, mashed kind, baked, fried, hash browns, any kind. I love them so much that I have made them about 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks. I think pregnancy has made me like them more.

4. I like television. alot. sad, but true.

5. I have a Dodger's Mister Potato Head!

6. I also have a Dodger build-a-bear.

7. I collect Cow Parade cows. www.cowparade.com

8. I can't think of an 8th thing. I'm boring, sorry.

Not that anyone else will do this, but I guess I will tag Lori and Jen.

1 comments:

Leah J. said...

Confession ... I love High School Musical too!!!