CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

As You Wish....

To start off this blog post, I will mention a fun sighting we had today. We went to Babies R Us this afternoon to look for something. I came around the corner and Travis, with a grin on his face, came up to me and whispered, "Cary Elwes is over there with his wife and baby." We walked a little, and sure enough, there he was!! His baby is super cute, too. The title of this blog is a Cary Elwes reference. Anyone know what movie???


So, we went to the doctor today for my check up. We were just expecting a quick conversation with the doctor and to be out of there quick. Well, the doctor decided to do an ultrasound (just a regular one, not 3D). We weren't scheduled for one, but she did it just for kicks I guess. I didn't turn it down!! Tidbit really looks like a baby now!! We could see the little head with the eyes and nose and mouth. We could see the little body, and the legs. Well, Tidbit decided to show off for us. At first it was just kicking, kicking, kicking away. Then it started jumping up and down, and then I saw on the other side of the head a tiny hand waving at us!! It was so cute!




This is kind of a cruddy picture, but if you click on it and make it bigger you can see the tiny thing better! So cute!!! :-)

This is my belly at 10 weeks. Already sticking out.


This is my belly at 13 weeks. I will be huge by the time I am 9 months.

Well, no more news for now! We are celebrating years tomorrow! :-)

7 comments:

Brandy said...

You and the baby are so cute. So are you still feeling good. I hope that things are getting better since it is your 2nd trimester now.

jennifer said...

How fun!! Keep doing the belly shots...its fun to see the baby grow!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day!You and Tidbit look good. Can't wait to find out what it is!!
Love
CiCi

Carissa said...

You look so cute!! I agree with Jennifer; keep up the belly shots. Isn't the whole pregnancy process amazing!

Kelli said...

I am so behind on my Tidmore news...congratulations on your baby!!! I am so excited for y'all! Sorry this is so late in coming. You sound like you are feeling good and all is well, which is wonderful! I'm so excited for y'all and can't wait to see your sweet baby!

Leah J. said...

Such CUTE preggie pictures! Love them!!! I am sorry that you are sleeping like crap ... I feel your pain! :)

Anonymous said...

Seems like only yesterday ya'll got married, hope you make it to 64 like us! Can't wait to find out if Tidbit is a boy or girl so I know the colors. Have a great day and stay well. We love you, Nahna and Papa