(scroll down to the last post for preggy updates!)
Today we celebrated our 4th anniversary! It was a fun day. When I got off work at 1:30 we drove to the movie theater to see License to Wed (a decent, no brainer movie). Then we drove over to Claim Jumper for an early dinner, then sat on a bench by the fountain for a while, and ended our fun at Ben & Jerry's. Now we sit watching one of my kid's dads on TV. Crazy
We decided not to do gifts becuase we are going on a trip to New York next month!! We are so excited!
This last 4 years has been so packed full of stuff: graduating from college, crazy jobs, moving to California, Law School, Grad School, getting pregnant. And lots of stuff in between!!
It has been the best 4 years ever!!! Next year we will have a 6 month old, and things will be very different.
Happy Anniversary Trav. I love you a Real Otter.



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun day!
I Love you too! Here's hoping the next 40 are as wonderful as these 4.
Happy Anniversary! :)
Hello! I just wanted you to know that this is the first comment I have made ever on blogs. I am new to the blog world. Taylor is really the one who reads them and comments. I usually do not have time with the kids but they are sleeping. Anyway I just wanted to say congrats on your anniversary and that is a great picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment