Travis and Jeri: Just found your blog from Kristen and Casey's blog. Where have I been?? Anyway, so glad to know you guys are okay after the fires. I was wondering whether you guys were okay and how your baby is doing. Jeri, Glad you passed the gestational diabetes test, tough though it was. Try to take it easy while you can and stay off your feet. (That's my grandma-in-training speech.)
We are a family of THREE finishing out our time here in Southern California. Travis finishes Law School in May, and Jeri is at home currently with Owen Parker! In May we plan to move back to Texas after three years away.
9 comments:
Haha I LOVE it!! Great costume.
Very cute!!
That's the best shirt ever!!! Happy Halloween!
That is great!!
Travis and Jeri: Just found your blog from Kristen and Casey's blog. Where have I been?? Anyway, so glad to know you guys are okay after the fires. I was wondering whether you guys were okay and how your baby is doing. Jeri, Glad you passed the gestational diabetes test, tough though it was. Try to take it easy while you can and stay off your feet. (That's my grandma-in-training speech.)
Your Halloween pictures are adorable!
Miss you guys,
Karen and Dale Cooper
Cute! Love it! Enjoyed our visit! Have a great weekend!
Love
CICI
Comments come to your e-mail now.
Love you!
Jeri that is the cutest pumpkin that I have seen!!
Glad you guys are doing ok. Keep us updated, I love readinng your blog.
Rhonda
YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! You crack me up!
Post a Comment