I have to say, it is weird not going to work today. I am trying to relax and use it as a time to get things done - but under the circumstances, considering the reason I am not at work, it is sort of difficult.

This is a picture on part of the mountain directly behind out apartment building. You can see the green tree in the right side of the picture tha twas not burned. The rest of the mountain used to be green.

This is one of the parking lots at Pepperdine. Pepperdine is a very green campus, and the entire area surrounding these cars is nothing but black char.

This is a bank down the hill by Ralph's grocery store. Some embers blew over and caught this tower on fire and it collapsed.
This picture shows a field here in Malibu full of fire trucks.
Ok, now for a belly picture. This picture is a week late...sorry. This was at 26 weeks, I am now at 27 weeks. I look tired. Ha Ha.



7 comments:
So glad you guys are safe. Your belly pic is SOOOO cute!!! How are you feeling?
I agree! Cute belly picture!
Yay for belly shots!
Boo for fires!
Have you had a chance to do a prenatal massage yet? That may be something you could do to fill the time, plus it will give you a bit of rest. Take advantage of this time and REST as much as you can.
How are you guys doing?? You look great!
I am so glad y'all are okay! Way to go on no gestational diabetes! You look so cute!
Hey! Yes it did delete all of my links so I had to add them again. I just opened up 2 browsers, one with the page to update the layout, and one with my old layout. When I put my mouse over someone's name it says their website at the bottom of the screen. Then I would type it in on the layout page for the new layout. Does that makes sense? How are yall doing??
So I just looked at my 2 comments and it says I posted them at 5:something AM!! It's funny that it is 8am here and you are still asleep on the west coast!! So, good morning whenever you read this! :)
Post a Comment