Hi folks. We went to the doctor today and things are looking good. I am measuring exactly 30 weeks and Owen's heartbeat was great. I am right on schedule for gaining the one pound a week, since it has been 2 weeks since my last appointment and I have gained 2 pounds - bringing me up to 11 pounds.
Here is my 30 week belly shot. It only gets bigger from here. :-)

Here are some more pictures from Owen's photo session the other day. He is so cute.



4 comments:
You look great! He is so cute and can't wait to hold him and love on him. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy San Antonio!
Love
CiCi and Pop
Jeri I'm so excited for you! You look wonderful and happy and I hope all the best comes your way. And I KNOW Owen couldn't ask for better parents.
I love Owen's pictures!
You look great! I can't believe you have only gained 11 pounds! That is amazing. So jealous!
You look so great! I hope everything continues to go well and Own looks so cute! It is amazing that you can see so many of his features in the sono. We have our sono in 2 and a half weeks. I can't wait!
Post a Comment