Today we had another 3D sonogram!! Thanks to my mom! THANKS MOM! :-)
He was NOT active at all. He was sleeping and really did not want to move away from my placenta that he was using as his pillow. :-) So, initially we could only see half of his face, but Travis started talking to him and got him to move his face so we could see most of it. He is so dang cute. He has fat little cheeks. Here are a few of the pictures.
In the picture on the left that is his foot up on the right side. His leg was all the way up there! Too funny.
Ok, I don't have much more time. I will have to post more pictures tomorrow, and my 30 week belly shot...so stay tuned!! :-)




5 comments:
Oh my! He is so cute. Can't believe you can see so much of how he will look when he gets here. You can see his foot is so clear & so cute!! Can't wait to meet him.
Isn't God amazing!!
Love
CiCi
What a doll! I can't wait to see him in person. It is so much fun to see him. By the way, Jeri, do you or don't you like Lucy? Love, SA Mom
Look at that precious pace! I wish that we had gotten a 3D sono ... but now we are so close to delivery that I think we will wait in suspense, to see Casen's little face, for a few more weeks :)
He's a cutie!!!
Jeri! How great! Your kid's already breaking hearts! Seriously, that's so awesome. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Post a Comment