If anyone reads this in the next few hours....HELP!!
I am going to a work Christmas party tonight and I need to make a side dish. I want to make something good and really tasty. SO....PLEASE HELP ME. Leave me a comment with a good recipe, or if you have my e-mail address just e-mail me. It probably needs to feed roughly 20 people.
Ok, friends, family....random blog stalkers. SERIOUSLY. Leave me a comment. I NEED HELP!!
THANKS.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
HELP!!!!!!!!
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I have a pumpkin bread recipe that is really good email me if you want it. It does take about an hour to fix it.
I have a good broccoli rice casserole recipe, spinach dip recipe, or a yummy pasta recipe...
Call me if you want any!!
I have a wonderful broccoli dip to serve with tostidos if you want it....
Rhonda
I have a great, really easy pasta salad that looks a lot more complicated than it is.
Buy bowtie pasta and cook it as directed on the package.
Drain and remove from heat; add 1 jar of pesto sauce (we use Roland's brand) and mix well. Then add feta cheese and crushed walnuts (we don't have a set amount we use - just do it to your preference)and stir gently.
We eat this hot or cold and it's great either way. It takes about 15-20 minutes to make.
Post a Comment