Hello everyone! Long time, no real post. Not that any of you care that much about daily or weekly posts. ANYWAY...
We had a good Thanksgiving with my family in Texas. I had a little shower on Thanksgiving day with the fam. It was fun and I got some cute stuff. The plane ride home was horrendous, as my ankles and feet swelled up marshmallows. I was quite uncomfortable. That was pretty much my first swelling episode, and I can say I am not a fan.
I am posting some pics now. I have a belly pic, but you will have to ignore my Rudolph nose. I am quite sick with a sinus infection, ear infection, and bronchitis. YUCK. Not fun. So, on my belly pic, only look at my big belly, not my sad sick face. Ok? Last week at the doctor she told me that Owen is already head down. Hopefully he will stay that way.
I also have a couple of pics from Thanksgiving. Not many of my pictures were very good, so I am only posting a couple.

33 weeks Preggo. 7 weeks (give or take) to go.
A cute outfit I got at my shower.
Me and Travis with my nephews.
Ok, that's all for now.


4 comments:
Yes, some of us do care about daily and weekly post. Love the pictures. Can't wait for Owen to get here. Hope you feel better soon.
Love
CiCi and Pop
I, too, look forward to reading about the haps in Malibu. By the way, what did you take to the staff party?
I also care about hearing how you guys are doing. Not too long until Owen comes! Hopefully you are feeling better by now and getting ready for Christmas!
You look soo cute preggo! I love hearing all about your fun times at school...the kiddos crack me up! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment