So here is a video Travis put together of my belly. I shot all of it from my perspective, so it is me looking down at my belly. Anyway...for some reason any time anyone else looks at or touches my belly Owen stops moving. So, I wanting to get it on video as proof that my child actually does move ALOT in my belly. :-)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Owen moving
Presented to you by Travis & Jeri Tidmore at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
How fun!! I miss that feeling (except for when it happens while you are trying to sleep!!). When is your next appointment?
That's awesome! I've only been around one person that was pregnant enough for the baby to move around that much.
HILARIOUS!! Thanks for posting that.
WOW that's a great video! Jackson never moved that much while I was pregnant!
Wow!! That is so neat that you got it on camera.
We don't know what we are having yet, we decided to wait until delivery to find out.
Love, Cassie
I love it! Can't wait to meet Owen very soon!
That really COOL!!!
Lynlee moved like that! How fun!
Wow, that brings back memories. It's kinda cool until you get a swift kick to the bladder.
Jeri--that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Hope Owen comes soon!
Hey Jeri - I've been reading your blog a lot lately and hoping that you will have Owen soon! I remember being where you are, yesterday it seems! Reading your blog just brings back so many exciting and wonderful feelings. Best wishes as you get closer to having your little bundle of joy. Boys are the best!
So fun! My little ones do the same thing, when someone touches my belly they decide they don't want to move anymore. Emma is up in my ribs and it hurts when she moves.
I can't wait to see Owen, you are so close.
Post a Comment