CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tomorrow....

is my due date...and I should also be induced! Hopefully, next time we write Owen will be here!!! We are excited!!

Think about us tomorrow and say some prayers for a safe and EASY (!!) delivery!

9 comments:

Carissa said...

I can't wait to see him!!

jennifer said...

YIPPEE!! We can't wait to hear from you about Owen's arrival! Praying for everything to go well.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I remember the anticipation the day before my induction - so exciting! We'll be praying for a safe delivery. Can't wait to see photos!!

Kelli said...

You can do it! I am so excited for you! You will be in my prayers!

mindy said...

Wonderful news:) I know you're ready. I'll say a prayer for you, Travis, and baby Owen!

Rebecca said...

i'm soo excited for you guys! I can't wait to see Owen!!! I'm praying for you!

lisajo said...

good luck! you will do great!

Carissa said...

Can't wait for the news!

Raena said...

I hope everything went well. I bet you already ahd him and are IN LOVE!