CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pray for this family NOW

Hi guys. I have been reading this blog for a while now. You should check it out.


The wife has Cystic Fibrosis and is in surgery to get a double lung transplant as we speak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that I get two references to a blog in the same day from two people who couldn't possibly know one-another.

jennifer said...

I have been reading it too!

Keri said...

Love this blog!

I just wanted to say that I have been lurking for a while now. There are a few connections. I am from Amarillo, I grew up at Central, I am too old for Travis to remember me but I think I was only a year older than Taylor. I love seeing pictures of Owen. What a cutie. I will comment more now that I have come out of the lurking closet.