CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Raising the BAR

Yep, that's right. The exam begins in 10 short minutes. Say a prayer for Travis. OR two, or three even. This is going to be a long week.


I know that all of us Law School Wives (There should SERIOUSLY be a club) are THRILLED for this to be over! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying.
Pop

Anonymous said...

Will be praying throughout the next 3 days! Know ya'll will be celebrating on Friday!
Love
CiCi

Leigh Ann said...

Wow! Yes - I will definitely be praying. Love you!

lisajo said...

I hope things are going/went well. Addie and I will be in Austin this weekend. We should get the kiddos together for coffee!

annalee said...

said a prayer for your law school hubby too! so so close to being through, woohoo!