I can't ever look at things like that without getting all teary-eyed. It's just so crazy to me how that first year flies by! Owen is adorable - it was fun looking through the pages of the book!
That's a great idea! I made a book for my mom and MIL for Christmas using the lyrics of "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things" and it was so easy. Your idea is awesome! I just might have to steal it! :)
We are a family of THREE finishing out our time here in Southern California. Travis finishes Law School in May, and Jeri is at home currently with Owen Parker! In May we plan to move back to Texas after three years away.
6 comments:
I can't ever look at things like that without getting all teary-eyed. It's just so crazy to me how that first year flies by! Owen is adorable - it was fun looking through the pages of the book!
Great photo book! I may have to steal some of your ideas.
That's a great idea! I made a book for my mom and MIL for Christmas using the lyrics of "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things" and it was so easy. Your idea is awesome! I just might have to steal it! :)
What a great book!
GREAT book, friends! What a precious first year!!!
That is a cute book. I am still trying to make myself make one. Too many photos to edit:) Can't believe how old Owen is. He is a cutie:)
Post a Comment