owen is TOO. CUTE! you will have to tell travis hello for me. i worked with him at the acu mailroom and i got to know his sweet mama when i interned at central one summer. so, tell her hello for me, too! :)
Jeri, Thank you so much for my Valentine day goodies! I love the movie and was very excited to own it now. Your family is adorable. Hope you had a good Valentine's Day this weekend. Jill
We are a family of THREE finishing out our time here in Southern California. Travis finishes Law School in May, and Jeri is at home currently with Owen Parker! In May we plan to move back to Texas after three years away.
5 comments:
thanks so much, jeri! best of luck!
owen is TOO. CUTE! you will have to tell travis hello for me. i worked with him at the acu mailroom and i got to know his sweet mama when i interned at central one summer. so, tell her hello for me, too! :)
Hey "Ms Jeri"! Glad you found my blog again. Your's is great- I love all your photos!
Jeri,
Thank you so much for my Valentine day goodies! I love the movie and was very excited to own it now. Your family is adorable. Hope you had a good Valentine's Day this weekend. Jill
Update your blog already, Jeri. I know there's more going on than you waiting to see if you won a free blog makeover!
I agree with Jana! Update sista!
Post a Comment